Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Remaining Productive Working From Home

I'm a true believer in sharing information to help others be successful. There's enough room in this world for us all to succeed at what God has planted in our hearts to do. Regardless of if your goal is to build a multi-million dollar company or to just be a work at home mom, knowledge and wisdom is needed for success...oh and a little bit of favor but we'll save that for another discussion.

I discovered this article that I wanted to share with all my readers. I could have posted it here but why reinvent the wheel so to speak. Read the article here: Top 10 Tips for remaining productive while working from home. I think you will gain valuable insight from this article and may find additional help on this site (ecademy)

Enjoy and feel free to comment on the article.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Contact Michelle:

Your Name :
Your Email :
Subject :
Message :
Image (case-sensitive):