Thursday, July 30, 2009

Making Money With Article Marketing

So by now you guys (and gals) should know me. I absolutely looooove to share information and resources with my fellow work from home enthusiasts!

Well, this is a great one and it isn't going to cost you much but it will cost you something...a little time and a little money. But hey it's worth it and nothing worth achieving is completely free.

It's all about article writing to increase your presence on the web. When you increase your web presence and begin to trust you, they are easier to convert into customers. One way to do this is with article marketing. Now, I've written quite a few articles but I don't yet have the level of traffic I want but I'm getting there. That's when I discovered Articology.

I recently read an e-book by Lisa Angelettie (Author of www.GirlShrink.com - the #1 Advice and counseling site online) about Article Marketing that has made me realize that I may not be doing my article marketing correctly ...or at the very least maybe I'm leaving some strategies out.

Lisa has an Articology Article Marketing Training Program that I subscribed to and I suggest all my home business owners with websites do the same. When you sign up for the program, you will learn the following:
  • How To continuously generate content ideas that people want to read!
  • Article submission secrets
  • How To Creating weekly articles in 30 minutes or less!
  • How to optimize your articles with keywords for the search engines!
  • How to re-purpose your articles into MANY income revenue streams!
  • How to test and track your articles and learn what to write more articles!
  • Tricks and techniques for eliminating common article marketing mistakes
Subscribe to the Articology Article Marketing Training Program here

Visit Lisa at http://LisaAngelettie.com

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Contact Michelle:

Your Name :
Your Email :
Subject :
Message :
Image (case-sensitive):