Friday, September 18, 2009

Promoting My Business

Hey there all my fellow entrepreneurs and aspiring business owners! I know it's been a while since I've written (a whole week!). As you know, running a business can be time consuming. I plan to get back on top of things and providing you all with great info. as usual. Just give me a couple of weeks.

I spent the last week really promoting my own business. I attended a beauty tour, blogger summit and had an appointment with a retail buyer at The Plaza Hotel in New York.

On top of all of that, with all of the products I acquired on my beauty tour, I need to try all of these products so I can start blogging about them. I will be sharing my opinion on all of these products on my other blog, Fresh Radiant Skin if you are interested in following. I've started already but I have at least another 10 posts before I completely give my 411 on the various products and beauty giants.

I've been pretty mild on this blog as far as my 'tude goes but if you visit my other blog you'll see the real me! Well, I'm real here too. Let's just say you will see more of an extension of my colorful personality :-)

Again, check my other blog at http://freshradiantskin.blogspot.com for updates on my beauty tour and Fashion Night Out.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Contact Michelle:

Your Name :
Your Email :
Subject :
Message :
Image (case-sensitive):