Thursday, June 18, 2009

Sell More from Your Website


It seems like everywhere you go online where people are talking about sales copy and copywriting, there's just so much hype. People talk about being able to "sell sand to a man in the desert" because they're so persuasive in their copy.

Come on. What value is there in that? For me, I want customers who actually need my product and will be satisfied with what I have to offer.

There's one copywriting teacher I've always turned to for great advice on how to sell better, but how to also ensure I have satisfied customers who will buy from me over and over again. That teacher is Alice Seba - a one-time copywriter for hire, turned Internet marketing teacher.

She's released a great training package that I know you'll love. Here's to integrity in effective online selling!

Find out more:

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Contact Michelle:

Your Name :
Your Email :
Subject :
Message :
Image (case-sensitive):