Sunday, March 14, 2010

Copywriting and the Benefits

One of the big deals in the world of internet marketing and running a successful website is getting folks to buy what you are selling.  Many approach the marketing process by offering fancy pictures and listing the features.

While offering good quality photos that represent your products are indeed important, how you market with the written word is just as important.  It doesn't matter if it's your written advertisement, your blog post or your website.  What people read is what stirs them to action.

For me, I've discovered that while I can sometimes be a little comic in my writing as well as keeping it "conversational", I don't know that I'm all that good at copywriting in general. Therefore, I realized that what I don't do well, it's best to pay someone else that does do it well to do it.  (A lot of do's I almost got myself confused).


So, there's a blog I follow that I recommend you follow as well. It's called Copyblogger.  It's an amazing resource for online entrepreneurs and I highly recommend you subscribe to their newsletter.    They have over 105,000 subscribers and counting

I've learned much from Copyblogger and that's where I also met my Copywriter for hire, Ghostwriter Dad, Sean Platt.  Sean is amazing and writes for an audience of one.  (exactly what your website needs).

Check out both Copyblogger and Copywriter Ghostwriter Dad.  You won't be disappointed.

Oh, and I'm not getting any kind of affiliate commission for referring either of these sites to you. It's all about sharing information.   Spread the love.

Lastly, if you are interested in stress and pain management the natural way, you may want to subscribe to my newsletter.  You will receive a complimentary health report in exchange for your email address that I will not sell or share.  The health report exposes some critical information about the environment surrounding you.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Contact Michelle:

Your Name :
Your Email :
Subject :
Message :
Image (case-sensitive):