It's actually quite simple because you don't do as much work as active internet marketing. Simply adding your website's link using action oriented keywords like Give Me My Free Health Report can send your link viral.
Of course there are a number of ways to catapult a viral marketing campaign. Here are some I have used and/or plan to use in the future (notice they aren't all online):
- Added my linked website to my signature file in forums (when allowed)
- Added my linked website to my signature in all my emails
- Left my business cards lying around at the laundromat
- Added a "Refer a Friend" link on my websites
- Included a resource box with my articles that links to a free report on my website
- Give away Tchochkes that have my website on them at trade shows