Friday, January 8, 2010

Your Mission Statement for 2010

Aside from having written goals for your business, you should also have a Mission Statement.  I entitled this post Mission Statement for 2010 but that's just to provide focus if you don't have a mission statement.  Maybe you already have one. Great. Or maybe you need to change it.  Either way, having a mission statement keeps you focused on why you are building your business to begin with.

I sometimes think that big whiz companies making it harder than it has to be.  Your mission statement doesn't have to be some elaborate, crafty statement. It just has to answer, what is your business' purpose and why does it exist?  Do you want to become a major service business with an active customer base yet not have it be drudgery?  Your mission statement could be as simple as "Growing and Enjoying It."

What's Your Mission Statement for 2010?


Please share it.  It can be as whacky or as formal as you like. It's all about YOUR business.

1 comment:

Marla said...

Thank You for the wonderful comment on my blog. I am now following this blog, and will come back to read more of the wonderful information..

I love the new button that I created on my own. It is a little wide, but I like the look of it.. wink..

My try making a banner soon..

Thanks for following my blog Marla's Biz http://marlasbiz.blogspot.com

Marla

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Contact Michelle:

Your Name :
Your Email :
Subject :
Message :
Image (case-sensitive):